Home Remodeling Secrets That Stand the Test of Time
It may be the size of the space, the layout, the plumbing or the cost. There will always be certain challenges or issues that could possibly get in the way of a smooth renovation and your dream kitchen. In a recent article from the February 2012 issue of Colorado Homes & Lifestyles, a couple from Boulder shares their hard-earned wisdom when it comes to home renovation.
- Envision yourself living and using the space so you can see how it is a service or disservice to your current lifestyle.
- Find a “yes” person as your interior designer so you can really feel free to express your ideas for your dream kitchen.
- Look for inspiration in photos, magazines and blogs so you can not only tell your designer your ideas but show them as well.
- Set a realistic budget but be sure to leave a little wiggle room, as you may decide later that certain expenses will be worth it in the long run.
- Be flexible; what may seem like a problem could turn out to be a wonderful opportunity for you and your designer to come up with an innovative, creative solution that will suit your lifestyle even better than it could have originally.
Kitchen Distributors has two showrooms in Littleton and Denver for all the inspiration you need to remodel your kitchen as well as certified designers who will work with you to make your vision a reality. Visit the Kd. portfolio online to see our past work. Once you are ready to start talking about your dream kitchen to a designer, contact 888.460.4496.
Photos by Emily Minton Redfield via Colorado Homes & Lifestyles