October is Kitchen & Bath Month, and to celebrate, the National Kitchen & Bath Association is unveiling some great new kitchen planning resources for consumers and making a generous donation of kitchen and bath products to the Storehouse of World Vision, which distributes building materials to communities and families in need.
Download a free kitchen planner to receive:
- A step-by-step guide for your kitchen remodel from start to finish
- Guidelines of details and components to consider while planning
- Comprehensive design options to choose your personal style
- Tips for setting a budget range, including advice on ways to save
- Assistance on finding the right professional for your kitchen remodel
- A checklist of considerations and tips to finalize your choices
Contact Kitchen Distributors, a local kitchen design firm with two showrooms in the Denver area and member of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the National Kitchen and Bath Association (the chapter president is on staff), to get your project started.